Monday 23 September 2024

Fronts and Backs

The front.


I am  so pleased with the way this is looking.  In a perfect world,  the years would have magically made the dyelots of the grey a perfect match but since it is not a perfect world, oh well.  A perfect world would be boring.  Vive le chaos.  It's only me here everyday and I am the only one who will ever notice it.  And Keith I suppose but he will never 'see' it.   

The back.


I have a good start on the back.  Once this last Silver Thaw Noro row is complete, there is only grey. I plan to make the back about two inches longer than the front and I have decided it will all happen n the ribbing. It will give the best balance to the whole.  

And then sleeves, but only three quarte sleeves.  This is a garment that I will wear often and I want it to be a good sturdy working garment.  I hate the fuss of having to push up sleeves.


No comments: