Wednesday 31 January 2024

I did knit

I did not get a lot of knitting done yesterday.  But I did knit.    


I finished off the back and picked up and knit a few rows on the front.  Not much, but progress.  I thought the whole bag of red and grey yarns would have been finished by Sunday evening, but no.  Here it is, Wednesday and there is still a bit to go.  I think it will happen today. Maybe? 

I wrote a long piece here and just deleted it.  It was weird and would be boring for most of you.  At the same time, it is really exciting to me.  I have a new bi pap machine and what I was feeling wasn't just me.  That unbearably squirrely feeling I have been experiencing ought to clear up in a few days.  I find myself sitting here, marveling at the mysteries of breathing and the fine tuned wonder that the human body is.  

No comments: