Wednesday 22 November 2023

You Never Know

It is Wednesday.  I had to double check that on the calendar three times before I believed it.  It feels like Thursday and that would not be good.  I have company coming on Friday evening and that means I have to tidy and I wasn't really feeling like tidying today.  But Wednesday?  I have been gifted a day and I am going to rejoice in it.

What I am not going to do is work on big yarn blankets.  I did a bit much on it yesterday and my hands need a break.  The happy side of that is I only have four pattern repeats to go which means eight rows.  

So I will probably be doing some sock knitting today and working on the sweet green Pesto trim on my Sun Dog ish sweater. 

I am also going to do a bit of a yarn dive in my stash.  Amy gave me an interesting problem.  




There is a hole in this lovely cardigan and I am pretty sure that I have some yarn that matches it.  The thing is, did I sell it or give it away or is it still deep in the stash?  Can I use the yarn that is there and reknit it?   If not will she accept a floral embroidered patch?   Step one is to see what is in the stash.  And you never know.  I might have just the right thing.

No comments: