Wednesday 29 November 2023

Slogging On

I had trouble sleeping ast night.  I kept waking up and thinking  isnt night done yet and each time I woke it Felt like i was ready for the day to begin.  I got up at five.  A result of sleeping in yesterday perhaps?

I have been working on Cassie's blanket and am making decent progress on it.  



I wish it would go faster, because it is a really fin thing to work up, but I am keeping my hands in shape and am taking care of them.  Only so many hours are devoted to heavy yarn projects.

The plus side of forcing myself to stop working on this project is that sock knitting is happening as is sweater knitting.  Those projects are not at a point where they look any different than they did last time I showed you.  I am, in fact, a wee bit bored of them.  I know that it is just the point in each of those projects where it will feel like that so I am trying to keep myself entertained and stimulated by other things as I chore my way through the border on the Sun Dogs sweater and the plain part of the sock.

I am watching vlogs where people are discussing what sweaters they are planning to knit this fall. It is also a great way to find out about new sweater patterns that may or may not be hot right now.  Hot right now is not the only game in town.  

So I slog on.  It may not sound like I am having fun, but I absolutely am.   

No comments: