Tuesday 1 August 2023

Moving Right Along

And there you have it.  The last corner.


He is going to drown in it, but it is a great size and it is cozy, cozy, cozy.  Emmett will love it.  


Keith made me an ice cream cone to celebrate. hahaha


By midday, I sorted out the Isaac's blanket.  The pattern is Larksfoot Blanket from Bernat.  It's rather fun to repeat and I really love how the colours are working together.


I will need one more ball of the multi colour because the blanket is made with equal numbers of repeats in all the colours but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

What is going to take a bit of work is Carter's red.  There are no reds on the market in this yarn.  No pure clear reds that is.  There is a colour that is called Race Car Red but that is more of a raspberry colour than a true red.  I have lots of bits of yarn left from the other blankets so I am going to see what happens when I dye some a good red.  

No comments: