Friday 21 July 2023

Eye popping

It wasn't a great day yesterday. I feel very slug like. The smoky air of the past week is, I think, a very big part of the reason that I am feeling so sluggish. I just couldn't settle to anything again just like last time we had a longer stretch of smoky air.  I understand it and don't really worry about it, but goodness, it must be difficult for those with serious pulmonary issues. I will deal with mine and today, directly after writing this, I am going to lay down for a very purposeful nap.

On to more eye popping blankets.  

Last evening, well into the afternoon, I eventually found my feet and settled down to start Carter's blanket.  Side to side it is.  


This is where I was up to by the time I crawled to bed last night and this is what I did this morning.


I am aiming for a good 40 inches wide on this one and most likely square.   Carter is a much bigger kid than Emmett and Owen and the wee one, so his blanket needs to be bigger.

I took out Owen and Emmett's blankets again, and did look at both of them again this morning to see if I was good with the size.  Owen's is perfect and after going back and forth on Emmett's?  It is fine too.  Any bigger and it would be a pain to lug around and a little boy does need to drag their blanket around after all.

Now for that nap.

No comments: