Monday 3 July 2023

Bernat Blanket

I kept working on Everett's blanket today.   


I am just on the second section of green stripe pink stripe green stripe before going back into the colour pattern I was doing at first which was 2 sets of the lace repeat with no garter row and then a garter ridge of the green or the pink.  

This very chunky yarn is working up fast and that suits me just fine.  Wee Everett is already half a year old and grandma hasn't made him anything yet. Bad Grandma.  Still I love this project.  It could be a blanket or a cuddle blankie after a bath, it is that soft and comfy feeling.   I haven't done the washing test yet but I have a piece of the hot pink that I will do a quick crochet swatch with tomorrow and will toss it in with the last load of towels. And then straight into the dryer to see what the worst wash and dry conditions will do.  

 I hope to have this ready by Thursday afternoon.  I want to deliver it to my wee sweet thing so he can start using it right away.  

 

in spaint

No comments: