Wednesday 19 July 2023

A little bit of knitting.

The bottom hem is almost complete. Only part of the bind off to go.


There remains the second sleeve and button and neck bands to go so still a ways from done.  

I keep slipping on the side with the finished sleeve and let me say, this is going to be lovely to wear.

I wore my sweet Green Elton yesterday and I have to be honest.  Cardigans still bug me.  Every time I turn around to do anything, the whole front pops open and the sweater hangs at the sides.  That breaks the cozy warmth of sweaters, which is the whole point of the thing.  I will likely end up sewing the front closed. I am also going to have to make the button holes tighter.   In every other way, I love that sweater.  It is going to get a lot of wear.

And the buns and soup were delicious.

No comments: