Monday 26 September 2022

Forward for some and back for others

I am a tiny bit sluggish this morning.  I had an early a.m. meeting and it totally discombobulated my day.  However, I am thrilled to show you this.  




I am down to about 10 rows before I join the bottom of the pocket.  At some point I need to measure for length and do some short rows on the back side to make the whole back longer.  It won't be anything dramatically longer, just a nice long slope and an extra bit to cover off the ever present chill.  

Among the questions and revelations that I have come across the last while, there is also this.  Last fall and winter the ever present chill was not so ever present.  It seemed to have lessened somewhat and I thought bravo, my medication was working.  This summer and particularly this  fall,  the chill is back.  I am constantly chilly.  So back to the drawing board and maybe a change in meds.  Sigh. 

No comments: