Thursday 18 November 2021

Wow

After the tiny part knitting was done for the day, I took this out, my Agate Cove Pullover.  I am just so enamoured of this set of colours and the way she has put together this yoke.  It's just so nice.


Sadly, as pretty as it is, I had to pull it back substantially.  My my calculations I was at an increase row and after it, I had way, way way too many stitches.  I think I measured wrong on the first increase round and did it too early.  What I am doing now ought to be the first set of increases, not the second with more than enough stitches for the third round of increases.  Oh well.  


It's a good thing I really enjoy knitting the pattern.  It won't take long to get back to the start.  I have the pattern rows more or less in my head and I am fully conversant with increase rows and how the pattern approaches them.  Ready to roll and ready for the weekend too,

No comments: