Wednesday 10 November 2021

I never got around to writing last night.  It didn't happen because I did not knit much yesterday.  Today, I am cleaning my silver.  That kind of week.

I have kids coming the next few days.  No school this week, so Carter phoned and begged but I couldn't til I knew what was up with Uncle Keith's thing.  And then I found out Cassie and Marcus were spending the week going to work with their dad and spending the day in his truck.  No babysitters are  available, make that no vaccinated sitters are available where they live.  My hands were still tied by Keith's thing.  And then magically, Keith's thing was complete yesterday.   

So I called up Carter and Cassie and Marcus' moms and dads and the kids are coming.  So, it will be busy around here and I may or may not write.  I will be in my happy place.  


No comments: