Monday 18 October 2021

New and fresh

That was just the best weekend.  Carter had a two night sleepover and then Marcus and Cassie came to visit so they could show Carter all the fun stuff about my little town.  And the kids next door met Carter too and they were playing tag and red light green light and a couple other old kids games.  It was just the perfect balance of people and fun.  Because I will never forget it.  It was just the best weekend.  Even Keith said it was the best weekend ever and he never says that when I have company. 

Today, I had to go and stay with Cassie and Marcus.  School had a teacher day of some sort so I just went and hung out there till Dad got home from work.  Not a stitch of knitting happened and this is pretty much all the writing I have for today.  But tomorrow.  Tomorrow is all new, and fresh and there is just nothing better than that.

No comments: