Tuesday 7 September 2021

Organization/Disorganization.

Well that was a weekend.  It was ntoa weekend of knitting.  It was a weekend of chores and there are still a few more bugguns to get out of the way before I can do my much desired big dig in my stash.I have finally sorted what I am going to do with Cassie's sweater and am doing the bottom ribbing.  There are still sleeves to knit too so that will come next. 


 

I just love how Locura Fluo looks with these deep almost black purples.  It's just very satisfying.  

I have another healthy week of big chores left if I work at the same pace I did last week so the plan for this week is to get more done.  bahahahaha

Last week a big part of the slowness was trying to figure out why there were certain things that no matter what I did, there did not seem to be room for them and they always ended up, not quite in the way but not out of the way.  I may have resolved some of it as I worked slowly last week but not all of it.  Some of it is, sadly, going to end up forever in the department of  'didn't try that yet, so maybe it will work' school of organization.    

Organization/Disorganization.  Surely I am a master of such things by now?  Perhaps it isn't about getting things a a certain state of being that matters.  Perhaps it is the journey?  

No comments: