Friday 14 May 2021

Happy Friday.

I did knit yesterday, but i have to tell you, it sure doesn't look like much.  One measly inch past the underarm. 


It felt like I knit forever and I know that I really did spend a lot of the day knitting.  It just doesn't look like much.  However, it is a good point for a try on so that will happen sometime today.  

The only other thing I have to tell you of note is that some of my time is going to be spent today sorting out my giant acylic box.  I would really like to get that sorted.  There are bits and ends and leftovers, and then the yarn I bought for my own blanket and it is time to get that in order.  I do not need that giant box sitting taking up all my floor.

But otherwise happy Friday!

It is also forty one years today since I became a mom. By this time of day, I had been a mom for one hour.  My first go at motherhood didn't always feel like a success, but you know what? When I look at him now, I am so so very proud of  him.  Happy Birthday Son 1.

No comments: