Friday 26 March 2021

Ready, Set, Go

Yesterday's mail brought yarn.  


I don't need three, but if I have three, I know that I will have more than enough and I will be able to combine all the bits left over into something delicious.  There are leftovers of each of the colors.  On some extra balls of colour there only inches have been used.  One was not used at all, so having this extra, being able to put these last bits all together in another smaller project just makes me happy.

The new skeins dyelot is very different. I knew that going in, but I think it will be okay.  


One old, three new and I can't tell the difference after I mixed them all up. 

F1 has its first race this weekend.  The first practice session is just starting.  My knitting is ready.  My favorite sport is back for the season.  Ready, set, go!  So have a lovely weekend.  I will.




No comments: