Wednesday 16 December 2020

EPIC

It was another EPIC  knitting day.  The difference today is my hands don't feel spongy this morning.  I am going to tape fingers together this morning for a while, just in case.   

This is what it looks like now.  



You can see my marker.  By the numbers, I have seven or eight inches of marled knitting to go to reach the optimal length.  After the marl there is still a foot of knitting to do on that last border, but it is such a relief when you get there.  

The border has rows to count, so that you end up balancing with the other end.  There is that smashing bit of red knitting to get to.  It is so rewarding because after you knit the red, there are only twelve or thirteen rows to go.  

This blanket is like one of the sweaters that I finish in ten days.  EPIC.


No comments: