Sunday 20 December 2020

Done, done done done DONE!

Done.  Just sayin'

  

Keith is holding it again, but what shows is half its width.  It is wide enough that mom and dad and ALL the kids will fit under it.  It could be stretched to cover even more kids.  And if Grandma and grandpa are nearby, I am pretty sure they will fit too.  


I could have made it one row longer had I needed to but it wouldn't have made two rows more.


That is all that remains of the 5 balls of cream I had at the start of these two blankets.

I am currently looking for another 1900 metres of cream yarn because Keith, that landlord has finally agreed that he wouldn't mind a blanket like this too.  I have denim Comfort for his blanket at hand and there is just enough of the red left to do his blanket too.  But that isn't going to happen right now.  That will happen in the new year after I have a sweater and some socks under my belt.  

I've been working on blankets so steadily that I hardly know how to work on something else, but that feeling won't last long and I still have my warm winter sweater to finish too.  Lots of knitting just not a blanket.

No comments: