Wednesday 8 April 2020

Stash Dive!

I don't have a lot to say.  I confess to feeling a bit overwhelmed the last few days.  

I did have a little adventure in my stash this morning.  A friend was looking for some fuzzy yellow yarn.  I wasn't sure if I had any of the kind of things she was looking for but I did gave something that would get fuzzier with handling.  


Let's  turn up the view so you can see the soft fuzz better.


And oh so soft.

Digging in the stash first thing in the morning certainly is a great way to make one feel cheerful.  

Otherwise there are these things.


I am about 3 inches from half done this summer top.  I would be farther but this is my last knitting each day and I kept making mistakes and forgetting increases.  Let me be clear.  There is only 1 increase every 4 rows.  Trouble is, the rows feel like they go so fast that the increase rows are past before I remember.  Still, it is a good knit and I really like how it looks.

And then this.

 
Sigh. It is a thing of great beauty.  I can't  wait to wear this.

No comments: