Friday 14 February 2020

Not Following the Plan

I really planned to get a start knitting the monkeys.  I even had the needles tucked in the yarn so it was ready and waiting.  I can't wait to sneak them into the kids coat pockets or school bags.  

It wasn't what I picked up when it came to it.  

I picked up the sweater.  


One sleeve complete.  A sleeve with lovely proportions that looks a lot more like the sleeve the designer used on her sweater.  It doesn't have the long ribbed cuff that I was drawn to but the two ridges near the cuff are kind of nice too.

I am  bit disappointed that I didn't get a start on the monkeys but it will happen when it happens I guess.  

It was the yarn.  It was just too nice to leave alone.  I needed to knit blue softness.

Yeah, the yarn made me do it. Not following the Plan but still knitting what I love.  

I probably won't start them this weekend either.  I have company coming again.  I will probably knit socks.

No comments: