Tuesday 24 September 2019

Vests!

Well one at least. There is work happening




I did rip back everything I did the other day sitting at laundromat.  I judt did not like the way the arm looked.  It didn't have enough room at the base of the armscye.  I pulled the book out and did exactly what it said and it worked perfectly.  Funny how that happens.  

There may have to be some changes.  The pattern arm is just under 10 inches.  That may be a bit long for dad.  It isn't  a difficult fix to shorten  it .  

Today I'm working on the back section but I hope to make good orogress and be almost done it by days end.  If I work hard I can look forward to finishing by the weekend. 

I'm also babysitting sick kids.  Who are well enough to get in trouble.  Wish me luck with the knitting plans.

No comments: