Thursday 22 August 2019

I am tired.  Maybe it is a leftover from the kids, but I have had a couple days now.  You would think I would be close to well rested.  But no.  I had a nap after lunch that I did not mean to take and I have been feeling thick headed ever since.  

There hasn't been any knitting activity.  Seeing how fall is so close to here, I decided that it was a good time to do a deep clean.  Two rooms, no, make it three, are substantially done but for cleaning the floors and having the walls washed.  I'm going to get someone to do that for me.  I am not a good bet climbing ladders anymore.  The laundry is also done.  

And my ginger is half done.  I have had some lovely fresh ginger for a couple days now, and with my thick head, it seemed like a good time to get it ready for hot tea in case a cold should decide to come along.

You know,I have been sitting here, feeling like I didn't accomplish anything today, but I did.  I did a lot.  And I think I am good with that.

Yay me.   I will find a way to fit some knitting in tomorrow.  I need to knit like I need to breathe.









No comments: