Monday 27 May 2019

I'm jumpy this morning.  

It all started last week when I started to listen to an audio book when I was knitting during the day. That led to actual reading of actual books from my library.  Since Friday, I red one and a half very large heavy books and have knit only the wee smallest bit.

And that is where the jumpy comes from.  No knitting.  

I have three inches to go on Cassie's little variation on a theme tank top.


 I want to get this complete as fast as possible because my little girlie wants to wear it to school and there are only weeks left for this year.  I'm reusing this picture, because while it is longer now, it does look just the same.

So back to my unfinished audio book and knitting.  I have got to take the edge off before I drive myself batty.  I will save the big book till later in the day when my hands are done.
 

No comments: