Thursday 10 January 2019

Happy Knitting

I have been knitting a wee bit less on my sweater than I thought I was going to.  I was so enamored with sock knitting that was hard to get past.  There has been some knitting on it and I am happy to take that.




I have just started my normal shaping, a fairly generic a line, but when this ball is done, I am going to knit sleeves.  They will be short but still sleeves.  It makes me happy.

 Then I will knit until every last morsel of yarn is used up.  Much better than trying to figure out how long it can be with sleeves when you have to knit length first as in knitting from the bottom. 

Knitting this yarn is such a pleasure and I find as I did on the first try with it, it knits so smoothly.  Its just the right blend of bounce and stretch to fair sing as it slips along your needles.  

And since it and a plain sock are all I have with me today, I expect to get a lot done.

No comments: