Monday 20 August 2018

Been there, done that, not going there again.

My big sweater has only  seven inches to go before it is complete.  And that is as far as it is going to get for a bit.

My hand is hurting a bit, but I am stopping at the start of this so I don't end up like last winter, where in I waited all winter for various pains and aches to heal. A lot of it has to do with using my computer mouse again, and I have ordered a touchpad keyboard but it also has to do with gripping things too tightly.  With the push to get the sweater done so I could reach my seven thousand metres knit in summer, I got a bit tense and found that I was gripping the needles within an inch of my life.  

So today will be for  actual baking, for deep cleaning of the bedroom, for dusting of the bookcases, for ordering of the libraries. 

But I am looking forward to healing and getting myself back up to 100 percent again.

Oh how quickly it can all far apart. Been there, done that, not going there again.

No comments: