Friday 4 May 2018

A Joyous Kind of Tired

Home again and a really late post.  Might have more energy Sunday.

Just wanted to note that no matter what happened, I was meant to go into this garage sale woefully under prepared.  Sometimes that is the way it goes. I was home and doing my own thing a whopping 9 hours this week.

Emmett David made his grand entrance yesterday morning about 10 a.m.  I don't have a photo of him just yet.  I was too busy holding babies. 

It should also be noted that as I wrote the word babies, I got a call and had to head out.  Olga is a firefighter and she had a call out and I am the back up team for kids.
really not going to be ready for that garage sale.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Congratulations to your family, and welcome to little Emmett! Hmmmm... no time to price out all that yarn... sounds like there might be some extra good deals to be had. Good luck at the sale! :-)