Friday 16 March 2018

Singles complete!

And then there is that day where you finally get to to this.


There is a pouffy bit where I just called it quits.  I could have made another metre or two of singles, but when the bobbins get full, the Victoria really struggles.  I was tired of fighting.

The big ball


is done.


Two really full bobbins of singles.

Up next, to N ply or chain ply these.  That's a lot like a really long single crochet stitch while applying twist at the same time.  The last time I did it was a lot of fun, so I am looking forward to trying it again. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

Aieeeee! You did it! I can’t believe it’s done. And it’s only two bobbins-full? Somehow I thought it would be four at least. Cannot wait to see it plied, it’s going to be beautiful. You deserve some kind of achievement badge for getting through that giant thing.