Wednesday 14 March 2018

Almost

The debate is about to begin.  Is it long enough?


Generally, the answer is yes but there is still the ribbing to go.

But we are there.

And that is pretty darn awesome.  I always feel that way at this part of a project, almost more so than at the end of a project but when a project is wearable, you have to say goodbye to making the magic. I'm not quite ready to let go this magic.

According to the pattern, there ought to be a very long ribbing, but I'm not so sure that mine will be.  I have to see how far the black yarn will take me and with the ribbing yet to add, I really am very close to having made one of the longest sweaters yet. I'm not really in need of a dress, and a tunic and a dress are pretty much the same neighbourhood for me. What I really need is a sweater, so the shorter ribbing is likely.

Time to go ribbing.  Isn't that grand?



 



No comments: