Wednesday 13 September 2017

The Store in the Stash.

Good Morning!

Do you ever wake and feel like you just can't wait to face the day.  I would do that today, but I'm cold and I would really rather crawl back to bed till I warm up. A bit more sleep would probably happen too.  I'm eager for the day, but bed was wonderfully comfy and cozy.

I worked on the shawl several hours last night, more than I thought I would but less than I wanted. Still I am very pleased with the progress and


pleased with the way it is working out. Different camera and you can see the purple!  It looks absolutely fabulous with all the grey.  

In order to shake off the sluggish morning, I started with the big cup this morning.  


And I am going to eat a sensible breakfast before I start my day.  Then, I'm going to knit a while to wake up.  

I might start another sweater today.  Or at least swatch for it.  For all that I love my Granito, and for all that I love, love, love this shawl and want to finish up my Bridgewater to send to my grandchildren's other grandmother in Kyiv, I have itchy fingers. 

I'm inspired.  Going through yarn, finding the purple, was so much fun.  I wasn't putting away or cleaning, or making sure it was safe.  I was just playing, assessing the merits of each kind of yarn. Digging in the yarn fills my imagination.  Each time I do it, I remember all the good stuff there waiting for me in my own little store in my stash.

No comments: