Thursday 3 August 2017

All the things I want to do

There are so many things I want to knit.  I keep looking at my favourites lists on Ravelry, hoping that there are some things that I have fallen out of love with, but no.  I just end up adding more.

Like Everything in my Home bundle.  Some are just to love, but many are things I have yarn for like the Delft Pillow by Euny Jang.  Or the Night Before Christmas from Frankie's knitted stuff by the inimitable Frankie Brown. Indeed anything made by Frankie Brown.  I love her fun stuff.  

There are some beautiful Dandelion Pillows that I dream of making using KidSilk Haze to make the puffy dandelion seed heads.  Or the Esstonian Hand Puppets and Norwegian Sheep

So many sweet things that I just never seem to get around to doing.  I dream a lot and accomplish little or so it feels to me.  

I sometimes feel mired in socks and sweaters, but when I wake and start to knit, they are the things that feel right in my hand.  I don't worry about it a whole lot.  I don't worry about it at all, in truth.  

What I do wish for is 48 hour days so I could do it all.


No comments: