Monday 1 May 2017

It was a really great weekend.  I feel like I accomplished a lot and I went and had a successful movie night with Isaac where in I did not fall asleep before the movie started.  I did fall asleep in the after movie cartoons but so did he.  I got to play with my farther away kiddies and my Carter up in the morning to play.  A wonderful time was had by all!

Plus there was sufficient knitting to wrest any latent fear that knitting might not save me.  Both sleeves are now complete.  Full length sleeves, I might add, and a healthy portion was added to the length of the sweater.  When last you saw it, I was a mere two colour sections past the white rows on the left side of the picture.  I'm not quite as long as I desire, but it is getting there.




I am going to make it the same length as my blue sweater, which I don't think I have a full shot of, but it is a length that works for me, about the length of a nice coat.

I have one skein of Noro left and I am about half way through the 4th skein of the Brigg's and Little Regal.  Lots of yarn for what I want.

Anyway.  It was a good weekend.  A little bit of stress for the short haul, but it is bearable now that it is out of my hands and that will be done tomorrow.  One more day and we will know what the next couple months hold.

Busy is as busy does.

No comments: