Tuesday 28 February 2017

Whistle, Whistle

This blog needs sound effects.

It is tomorrow and I am here, but it was also Tuesday and I don't seem to be collected enough to post Tuesday mornings.  I need to work on that.

But I am sitting here almost knitting.  Yes.  That is awful.  I seem to be doing a lot of just sitting staring and less knitting than I ought to do.  A lot of it is moving stress, and the rush of kiddie sitting and a lot of things.  It is getting better because as late as last week, I didn't even get to the point of thinking of knitting. 


I haven't shown you my current sweater yet.




The more I look at it, the more I like it. And the more glad I become that I made a choice to knit two rounds of the colours.  There is a gray in it that is different than the all gray, but not different enough to  be able to see it clearly.  Even now there are places where rounds charmingly merge. 

I love this yarn too.  It is really a very satisfying knit.

And that is that for today. 

2 comments:

Sel and Poivre said...

Sometimes, after a busy period out and about I feel like a bowl of jello that has been set down roughly and I have to wait for all the jiggly motion and waves to settle before I can focus on quieter things at home - especially creative things!

Anonymous said...

That sweater is looking quite lovely. GD