Thursday 2 February 2017

Headlines

I took a leap yesterday and found some yarn that would be knit-able while taking care of the kids.  They are so excited that I am knitting something for them, that they wanted me to stay knitting.  Except that Marcus wanted help setting puzzles.  He always wants someone to play puzzles with him.



The yarn is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton Fun.  This has long been one of my favourite sock yarns and it is without a doubt my favourite sock yarn blends, cotton, wool and nylon.

I would have a little more done but I had to pull back the first.  I want to rib the cuffs of these, but I realized I had started ribbing right from the toes. Kids sock they may be, but no kid is going to wear them if they aren't comfortable.  Silly me. Still it is a kiddie sock, with fewer stitches than for my own socks.  It knits up fast.

If my day were headlines, it would read, Took Leap, Landed Safely.

No comments: