It was an epic knitting weekend. Saturday, sleeve one which was started late Friday, was completed. Sunday the colour block at the bottom of the sweater (otherwise known as the hem ) was completed.
Even so, I had to really push to get the second sleeve completed. Really push.
But the second sleeve is done. All that remains is the button bands.
Which a smarter person than I would have just worked into the fronts. Oh well, it gives me the chance to follow the pattern. I am really pleased with this sweater. Really pleased.
I stopped the shoulder 'seams' just at the right time. I changed the colour and stitch at just the right time. I switched to garter stitch at exactly the right place on the bottom of the sweater. AND IT FITS! Really well!
Its a good warm and yet moderately stylish colour blocked sweater, and I love it.