Monday 19 September 2016

Just one more day

I worked on the sweater this weekend, to the exclusion of everything else. 


Things moved along smoothly enough, I think, though at this point, it is a little hard to tell if I have it right.  If it isn't right, it is a matter of gauge.  I put stitches on the zipper to match the gauge of the knitting so that when the zipper is knitted in, it all matches smoothly.  However, at first glance, the one side of the zipper that is installed isn't quite as perfect as I would like.   

I have a little bit of work to do before I can see if I have it right and the shortcomings I see are just construction issues that will be fixed once the sweater is done.  Time will tell all.

I really need just one more day.  One good long day and it would be done.

No comments: