Sunday 31 July 2016

Always something more

I love sock knitting.  I know I have said that before, but it is a simple honest truth.  It is the single most interesting thing you can knit.

The yarns always change, the patterns...oh so many many patterns, so many techniques.n  It would take you a lifetime to learn and do them all.

My current obsession is this.



Remember how I said that I wasn't sure I liked it?  I am now sure.  Absolutely 100 percent postive I love this.  The colours kind of remind me of the Tulip Sweater from Dream in Color.  The little colour tips of the slipped pattern make the edges have that same feel.  And that soft blue green that I did not see earlier, makes a gentle transition at the end of a colour series.

Why the end of the series?  I don't know but that is what it feels like to me. The soft blue green is where everything changes. 

Anyway, I adore it and the pattern and everything.  Have a lovely Monday.  Hoping you get a nice holiday day.

No comments: