Thursday, 16 June 2016


I finished something!

Completely finished too.  These are the Aladdin heel socks, where the heel flap is meant to be easy to take out and replace come time when the heel has worn.  Finished means that the side seams are sewn up too.  These are shortie socks, worked for a size 7 foot on 64 stitches.  I went into the second ball of Arne and Carlos Regia only for a very small bit of the cuff.  Somewhere down the road, I will make another pair, or someone of my little kiddies will get a pair of these socks.

But we are done and we have a new pair of socks in the drawer. 

No comments: