Sunday 15 November 2015

Yoooooshi


I heard about a yarny video game a while ago, but life moves fast and it slipped my mind.  I was talking with son 2 about good games for my oldest grandson, and he just went to town, telling me about 3 before I even thought about writing it down.  He was really excited.

He highly recommended Yoshi's Woolly World.  He said it was just darn cute and seriously, it is.

Go to the 4 minute mark to skip the initial chatter, but then it is just completely watchable.  I am not going to tellyou how long I watched.  If I said I was knitting at the time, you might believe it, but I wasn't.  It was just fun.  Seriously FUN.  

The other games were just as good.  Splatoon and the Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker.  Both very very cute and right up his alley.  I picked up both of these in the end (one for his birthday and one for Christmas).    

But the nerdy grandma in me really really wants to get him Woolly World yet.  We shall see.  I might have to get it ahead for next year. Aw, just admit it, old girl.  The nerdy Grandma in me wants this for herself!

No comments: