Friday 9 October 2015

Of a morass and bits and ends.

I was baking buns yesterday.  Many of you would call them dinner rolls but at my house and in my world, they are buns.  Buns buns and more buns.  

And in between, I did this.


I keep the dpns in a vase that is supposed to be with all the others in the study, but it more often found by the rest of my knitting tools.  I spent way too much time searching through the morass of needles and I often felt like I couldn't find what I was really looking for.

What kind of surprised me was that I don't have more of a few things and that I have so many of others. 4 mm needles I am looking at you.  for some unknown reason, I have 4 sets.  I am sure there was logic to it when I bought them, but...

In other seriously fine news, I finally located the missing needle for Ripstick!  It was hiding under some documents on a table it shouldn't have been on.  I now anticipate a speedy completion!

My knitting for the day was desultory.  I knit a bit on the socks.  I started an edging for the pretty little Kauni scarf I am working on. I'm having a lot of fun with that.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving, everybody. 


No comments: