Friday 12 June 2015

Not as far as I hoped.

I did not get as far as I hoped on the wee sweater.  But it is moving along.  I have to get things ready for Sunday though, so that I can have it tried on to see if I have to pull back.  Though I admit, I am kind of wondering if a wee steak, well sewn to within an inch of life, would work.  

So, in it's place, I will show you this.


Completed socks.  They aren't as short as they appear and are really quite perfect.  Plenty left for another pair of socks and there should be enough to get close to the end of a sock for a third pair.I think I have a few more skeins of this yarn in this colour somewhere, so somewhere in the future, there will be more pairs just like this.

Does anyone dream of moths besides me?  I woke early this morning from a dream of an infestation of a single tiny moths.  I hate when that happens.

No comments: