Tuesday 23 June 2015

A finished thing

It doesn't have to be a big thing to give your head a big boost of project related energy.  Nah uh.  Small is good.  Finished is better.

I am so pleased with these.  Not a Monstersock but an honest to goodness Ugly Duckling sock done just for the sheer pleasure of it.  

These are for my wee peanut's grandma.  The other one.  We were talking the other day and she said she would never say no to a pair of socks.  I just took her up on it.

I have completed 7 pairs of socks this year so far, 3 of them were gifts.  That is good, though honestly, I could use a few more pair for my own sock drawer.  So next pair?  Mine.

And then again, I have completed 7 pairs of socks this year.  That is a fair bit of socks being we are only 6 months in.  I think I like it!

No comments: