Do you recall when I ripped back and re-worked the armholes bottoms? I am so glad I did. It fits just right!
Julie over at the Knitting at Large blog and Ravelry group, knit a sweater, where she played around with adjusting the way a sleeve fits. Nothing fancy really, just that for large women, sweaters often fit tight in the back at the sleeve and far too loose at the front. What Julie did was simple. She moved armsyce stitches from the front of the sweater, to the front. Seems simple enough...if you think of it.
I did that on this sweater and it really made a difference. It is difficult to take photos and raise my arms to show you but the basics are that the front has 6 fewer stitches through the curve where the sweater front starts to curve to underarm stitches to the side seam. Those extra stitches happen at the back instead. Small things make big differences sometimes.
I have to run. I would try to find Julies article to link to, but I am running out of time. Might get to it later.
Have a wonderful day everybody! Knit Knit Knit!