Friday 3 October 2014

Friday again.

I so look forward to weekends where the knitting is just free and easy and lots.  I seems to spend a lot less time knitting now that there is no one to share the daily chores of operating my house.  At the same time, I seem to spend a lot more time goofing around.

I only had an hour to knit last night but I used it fully and got 4 more rows done on my sweater.  only a half an inch but every half inch counts.  I am going to have to go through my projects tomorrow and find my longer cable.  It is almost to the point of not comfortable to work on its getting so wide in comparison to the short cable I have it on, and I have quite a ways to go yet and a lot more stitches to add for the A line shape I am looking for in it.

Red, Red, Red, Red, Red and yum.



No comments: