Monday 16 June 2014

Progress?

I suppose it is progress of a kind.  



I am almost to the end of the first ball of yarn and for all intents and purposes, the hat is long enough for a child's hat.  

I suppose I really ought to go read the pattern.  Yeah there is always that isn't there.  Read the pattern.  

I am using a different pattern than for my wee prince's hat but that was only done because I was using a very different weight yarn.  The two hats finish off the tops very differently.  One uses a graduated series of decreases and the other grows wider and then finished up with a set of dramatic quick decreases.  I haven't decided which of these two topping off methods I will use.  

Or maybe none.  Maybe I will do my own thing. That will be tomorrow's thing to think about.  

No comments: