Wednesday 4 June 2014

Convoluted reasoning.

My hands didn't want to work tonight, so I played around with some other things.  Its rather unfortunate, since the wee hat is almost done, but not done enough.  

Aviatrix is such a sweet little hat and this yarn really works wonderfully for it.  but that is not the really sweet thing about Aviatrix.  

It is a class in wraps and how to knit them, and each time I knit one, my wrapping and knitting wraps skills improve dramatically.

I am almost looking forward to the next thing I knit that uses short rows.  Almost.  It will probably still be something garter stitch, though.  You know, so I can avoid any stress from stuff like short rows.  That might not make any sense at all to you but in its convoluted way, it is perfectly clear to me.

No comments: