Thursday 29 May 2014

My quilt frame arrived today

and I cannot play with it because I still have company here and will for a few more days.  Oh well.  I love my company too.  He cooks dinner for me and man do I enjoy that.

I have been working on that little baby hat I showed  you the other day.  I think it is too big.  It measures out fine and all, but to stay on nicely, there is just too much stretch.  I am really enjoying the knit and it is pretty

but it is just too darn big.  And that is heartbreaking.  I picked the wrong size.  sigh.

So shortly, I will be going back to the drawing board with it.  In the meantime, I am going to start the cute little aviator hat that will match the sweater.  It is a hearty chunky cotton and I will knit the baby size.  Ought to be perfect, right.

We shall see.

No comments: