Friday 14 March 2014

Arrivals

The other morning very early in the day, I met a young man for the firs time.

His name is B. Carter Edward and he weighed in 8 pounds 11 ounces, which considering he is a good 2 weeks and a couple of days early, is hefty.  His big brother is pretty darn proud of him, but was pretty happy that gran brought a stuffie for him, that matched his little brother's!

He looks so like his Great Uncle Lionel that it is uncanny.  I have a picture of Lionel when he was about 4 and it was as if I was peering right into his little boy face.  He has his momma's mouth though, so it is a complete crapshoot who he will eventually look like.  I suspect that he will look like Carter, just himself, as all kids do.     

You will notice the lack of photos.  Grandmas camera is still in transit because she left it at the hospital when she went to see him!  It is in somebody's truck or other on its way back home or so I am told.  

But my newest peanut in the bunch has arrived and I am just pleased as punch.  There will be some serious grandma-ing to do this weekend. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family! Baby knitting is so much fun...