Friday 27 September 2013

Designer Friday

I am going to go out and start knitting that second wee sock shortly, but I really don't have a whole lot to show you today.

I know that I have talked about designers lately a lot, but with Ravelrys new Pattern Highlights feature, also starting to note and favourite designers that I really like.

Like Boo Knits

And Joji Locatelli  Her new Lipstick sweater is the object of my currrent obsessions.

And Laura Aylor  Who is all about colour and for whom I yet may break into the Tove stash.

And Brooklyn Tweed.  Who designed a few things on Ravelry, was picked up for a very popular pattern Vogue Knitting and has since gone on with a line of yarns, and an online magazine and still puts out with the help of other talented people spectacular things.  Like his new volume of BT Fall 2013 

Sigh.  So much wonderful inspiring design.  So many lovely things to want to knit.  

So little time.   

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

Thanks for all those links. Ravelry is such a great tool for knitters. I LOVE the pattern highlights feature. Other than it takes up way too much time each day! LOL. Of your list Laura Aylor and Brooklyn Tweed are my favourites.