I finished up the very very pretty Undercurrent. Well, my version of this design anyway. I am so very pleased. The colours remind me of a much worn multi colour jacket I had eons ago. Its comfy and cozy and feels so very very good. I think I did just the right thing with the sleeve lengths. It is blocking right now and I need some buttons, but it is done and almost ready to wear.
Once the knitting was done, it was a little disheartening to have to weave in all the ends. I used just shy of 3 balls of the Mulespinner, and a little less than 2 and a half of the Sillver Thaw, so there just shouldn't be this many ends, but the first ball of Noro went laceweight thin so often, I could have cried. Add in a few knots on both of these handspun effect yarns, and know that it took several hours to weave in the ends. Still once that job was done, I recovered my good feelings about jacket and yarn and am liking it again.
More about that one tomorrow.