Monday 30 July 2012

Knitting jeans

Goes fast.


They were fast and kind of fun.  They need washing before any of the finishing happens so that the finishing embroidery lays properly on the knitted denim.

I used not quite 2 balls of the dark and barely the beginning of the light yarn.  Considering I have 3 bags of the dark, I think I can safely say there will be enough for many other projects.  

I don't know about anybody else, but doesn't the waist strike you as narrow?  I may have to think about this.  

Anyway, the knitting part of my Olympic goal is complete.  Baby Dressage is a category best knit for speed and if you worry about having enough time to get it all done.  That's me. 

It is garden time and the garden is doing very well.  The peas are at their full picking goodness, the beans have begun and in a surprise move, my beets have decided to populate the world and are abundant and more than ready for picking and processing.   Never enough hours.


No comments: