Tuesday 19 June 2012

Again with the starting

After spending a bit of time looking at various Revontuli's I realized I had to start my wee proto shawl over.  The needles I was using were just too large.  Sekku is such a delicate yarn, with its loosely spun delicate bits, and I don't want it pulling itself apart with its own weight.  So, back to the drawing board on that one.

Which leaves me with nothing simple to knit and hands that just absolutely want to knit simple.  I am a desperate woman.

What do I have for patterns, and what do I have for yarns (already pulled out) that will do in really simple knitting.  Brainless simple.

Well, there is the Seduce.  And there hiding behind my chair is the just peeking out corner of Sally Melville's The Knit Stitch.  That's it!  A Shape It Scarf.

With it's simple simple shape and Seduce's drape, it ought to be just right.

I sure wish it were a little closer to baby time.  I know.  I hate the idea of rushing time, but its just too soon for baby knitting and I have hands that are craving baby knitting.  

No comments: